Wednesday 2 January 2013

Patron Saint for 2013

Well-known fellow Catholic blogger Jennifer Fulwiler over at Conversion Diary has created a cool little tool. It's a Patron Saint of the Year Generator! (Duh.)

She explains the idea in more detail, but it's pretty simple.

Just click on the link above, and follow the instructions, and get your Saint who is to be your inspiration, help and friend for 2013! Celebrate their feast day, learn about them, and pray to them.

Mine is beloved St Joseph. (ok, I cheated a bit, I didn't really click with my first two.)


Carpenter, foster father of Our Lord and Saviour, Spouse of our Blessed Mother, and a man of great faith.

Well, ACTUALLY, now having gone and read the articles again, I've decided I'm gonna give my original one a go. Apparently the saint should choose you, not you the saint. So hello, St Honorius!! Will have to do a bit of research on you.

Now go! Go wild!

Tell me who you got!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I did exactly the same thing. I got St Josephine Bakhita at first but was like, who's that? So I kept going until I got one I liked... I can't remember who it was now though. But in the end, I went back to St Josephine who it turns out is amazing!! :)

    So, have you found out much about St Honoratus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!!!

    Unfortunately not, I read a bit at the time but have neglected him for a while, and can't remember any details. I did make a note of his feast day in my diary though!

    ReplyDelete